And Now A Word From Sourcebooks…
We have a special offer going on for the release of Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning which comes out on February 5th! If you pre-order the book, we will send you an exclusive Sinners logo tattoo and one sexy Sinners hot pink guitar pick! But you have to hurry because we only have 1,000 of them available! You have until January 31st or until quantities run out! Here is what you do:
1. Pre-order the book (print or eBook) through any retailer (Chapters / Indigo, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Indiebound, BAM, etc.)
2. Email your proof of purchase (receipt or picture of the receipt) to HotTicket@sourcebooks.com. Don’t forget to include your home address (US & Canada only please) so we can send you the tattoo and guitar pick! Yes, if you’ve already pre-ordered it months ago, that counts, you just have to show your receipt.
3. You will get an email back confirming when the items have been sent out. If you were not one of the first 1,000 people, you will also be alerted.
4. Enjoy Hot Ticket when you receive it in February!
And as a bonus Olivia has decided to run a contest of her own. Here are the details:
- Apply your temporary Sinners tattoo and take a picture of you with your tat.
- Email your pic to Olivia at email@example.com. With your permission, she will post the pictures of Sinners fans with their new Sinners temporary tattoos on Sinners website: http://www.sinnersontour.com/sinnersink.html. Trey’s comments included.
- Everyone who sends a pic to be posted on SinnersonTour.com will be entered to win a 7″ Kindle Fire HD and a $50 Amazon gift card to load it up with all your favorite ebooks (or buy diapers, whatever…).
- See all the details here: http://oliviacunning.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/cool-free-gifts-for-pre-ordering-hot-ticket/
Julie here. Pretty neat promo, eh? I have read Hot Ticket and if you are a fan of the series and of Jace, you will not be disappointed. Such a good book! Fans of extra hot books should check it out. Heck, check out the whole series! I know I’m said this before but I’m saying it again. Take it from someone who reads some erotica but not too much because I find it a bit much after a while: the Sinners on Tour series is so much fun! The characters are the key. They are so well written! You can’t help but fall in love with them. And boy do they know how to satisfy a woman…or a man. 😉