News – A New Blog Award
I’ve been lucky enough so far to have received two wonderful blog awards from two wonderful ladies. What both awards have in common is that they are to be passed on to blogs you have recently discovered and enjoyed. But what about the blogs that you have been following for some time now? What about the blogs that inspired your own blog?
Well, for them I have invented a NEW blog award. The “You’re My Inspiration blog award”. Here are the stipulations that come along with this prestigious award:
1. As with any other blog award, you should post it and mention who presented it to you along with a link to their blog.
2. You must then award it to 2 to 5 other bloggers that you have been following for some time and that you find inspirational to your blog. You may want to mention why you chose them, but it’s not necessary. (Feel free to award it to someone who has already won it. They should know how many people are inspired by their work. If you’ve won it before, you don’t have to pass it on again, but you should still mention who gave it to you.)
3. Contact these 2 to 5 bloggers and let them know that you have granted them the “You’re My Inspiration blog award”. (There may even be tears of joy involved…okay, maybe not.)
So here are the winners as chosen by me:
- The first blogger I would like to present this award to is Mandi over at Smexy Books. Mandi’s was the first review blog that I ever came across and I’ve always loved the layout. ‘Smexy’s boyfriends’ and ‘JR Ward Info’ are great. Her reviews are awesome and her posts are funny! Above that, Mandi was very supportive when I decided to start my own blog. She patiently answered all of my questions. Thank you Mandi!
- The next blogger I would like honor is Patti over at Book Addict. Another very kind and patient soul. An overall sweetheart. And her blog is pink!
- Next, I give this award to ‘we don’t know her real name’ Fiction Vixen. She writes great and honest reviews. And her “Zsadist as Trhixie” post is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
- Finally, I want to pass this award on to Katie at Babbling About Books, and More. I love her “WTFckery” posts! They are really fun. After visiting her blog, I realized that you don’t just have to post book reviews on a review site. You can post some other silly stuff too!
So there you go. These four ladies, in my opinion, are very deserving of the “You’re My Inspiration blog award”. Not only for what they bring to the blogging community, but also for being friendly, supportive…and inspirational! Thanks again Mandi, Patti, Ms. Fiction Vixen and Katie!